Returns & complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
A) you are a consumer
B) you are a natural person, and the contract you have concluded with us after 31 December 2020 is directly related to your business activity, but is not of a professional nature for you
- in principle, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting to us a statement of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Return the returned item to us immediately to the address: Wolności 80A, 58-500 Jelenia Góra, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which you withdraw from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day withdrawal period shall commence:
- for a contract in which we deliver an item while being obliged to transfer its ownership - from the taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that involves multiple items that are delivered separately, in lots or in parts - from the taking possession of the last item, lot or part by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier.
The payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of the goods in accordance with the rules of withdrawal, will be reimbursed immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of your statement of withdrawal.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the item back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the item, whichever is the earliest.
Remember that you do not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract:
- in which the object of the service is a non-refabricated item produced according to your specifications or serving to meet your individual needs;
- in which the object of performance is a perishable item or an item with a short shelf life;
- in which the subject matter of the supply is an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the provision are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging was opened after delivery.For details on cancellation, please refer to our Terms of Sale.
In case the goods purchased from us prove to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. The best way to lodge a complaint is by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address Wiejska 52B, 58-506 Jelenia Góra.
If you are not a consumer, we will be liable to you, to the extent permitted by law, only to the extent of the order placed by you, within one year after delivery of the goods. The following provisions apply to consumers.
Defective goods should be sent to the address: Wolności 80A, 58-500 Jelenia Góra
In connection with a defect, you may request:
- replace the item with one free from defects,
- remedy the defect,
or make a statement about:
- withdraw from the contract - in case of a material defect.
We will be liable to you for defects discovered before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery.
Generally, you can file a claim within one year of noticing the defect, but the time to file a claim cannot end before the seller's liability period expires.
Your claim will be processed (responded to) within 14 days of the date we receive your claim.
You can find more information about complaints in our Terms of Sale.